DURING THESE DIFFICULT TIMES – WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
Life as we know it is definitely not the same!
Although Real Estate is not the most “essential service”, we don’t want to see anyone homeless…..that being said is the reason the government deemed our services “essential”. We have many transactions that have yet to fully close which require support and we have clients that are half-way thru transactions. There are families that have sold their homes and have yet to buy. If Real Estate shut down completely, the negative domino effect would be huge.
However, this does NOT mean business as usual – I have adopted creative ways in order for us to work together to assist you in order to move forward with your purchase or sale!
AND I’M PROUD TO BE A TORONTONIAN!
I’m excited to help you with all your real estate needs (be it condo living, downsizing or upsizing, first-time home buyers, retirees, builders, etc.). I can also help with your renting/leasing opportunities!
I’ll be bringing to your table an abundance of knowledge and experience, and the professionalism that you deserve! Call me today & let’s get started!
Originally from Sudbury, following a transfer from Timmins in 1988 and finally a move to Toronto in December, 2019!
- Real Estate Law Clark 1973 – 1988
- Bilingual (french/english) Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative 1988 to date
- Full time with Re/Max & Royal Lepage (for over 28 years) & 3 years with Sutton
- Available thru direct line (call or text), email and thru office
- Skilled Negotiator, dedicated to clients’ needs
- In-depth knowledge of new home construction (interior & exterior components, roofing, electrical, heating, grading, etc.), existing housing, condos
Over the years, I’ve assisted in the following:
- Mining, Xstrata, Redpath, Vale, Falconbridge
- Health Care – North East Mental Health Centre (transition between North Bay closure to Sudbury Algoma facility)
- Other: Eacom (formerly Domtar Wood Products), Northern Ontario School of Medicine, Tim Horton’s, Superior Safety, Laurentian University, Hydro One
RESIDENTIAL & MULTI-FAMILY:
- Existing & New Home Construction, multi-family residential, condos
- Viewing appointments scheduled at your convenience & feedback provided within 24 hours of showing (constant tracking for security purposes)
- Agent & Public Open Houses at Owners’ request
- Negotiable commission rates
- Full-time, knowledgeable, appointments scheduled at your convenience
- Daily access to new listings that meet your criteria
- Assistance and direction with financing, insurance, legal representation, home inspections
- Skilled negotiator
- Royal Lepage President’s Gold Award – 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2020, 2012
- Royal Lepage Master’s Sales Award – 2009
- Royal Lepage Award of Excellence – 1998, 1999, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Royal Lepage Director’s Platinum Award – 2008, 2011
- Re/Max President’s Club 2001
- Re/Max Executive Club 2002
- Re/Max 100% Club 2003, 2004, 2018
- Sutton President’s Award 2014
- Sutton Platinum Award 2015
- Re/Max Executive Club 2016
- Re/Max Executive Club 2017
- Re/Max Executive Club 2019